Member Hockey Tournament
MEMBER HOCKEY TOURNAMENT
ROUND ROBIN | Food & Complimentary Beverage Thursday Night
Our Annual Member Hockey Tournament will be taking place March 2nd-7th!
Tournament game days will be on Monday March 2nd, Thursday March 5th and Saturday March 7th.
Monday 7:00-8:00 pm or 8:15-9:15 pm
Thursday 7:00-8:00 pm or 8:15-9:15 pm
Saturday 12:00-1:00 pm or 1:15-2:15 pm
Final game played Saturday at 3:00 pm
Mark your calendars!
The Member Hockey Tournament is for Members 18+ of all abilities who love the game!
Different than our regular pick-up hockey games, our tournament games are fully refereed, and we play stop time.
Register online, in your locker room or by emailing me!
When you register, we ask that you include an approximate player rating as once registration closes, your Member Hockey Committee and I will draft your tournament teams as fairly as possible.
- No slap shots (waist), if you do refs will blow the whistle and
face-off taken to the offending teams end.
- Each game will consist of 3 x 12 stop time periods.
- The roster that is completed when teams are formed is the roster for the ENTIRE TOURNAMENT. There will be no adding of players. There will not be a spare list.
- Any penalties will result in a 2min penalty
- Depending on severity of fouls, the committee will decide if individual is out for the remainder of the tournament.
- There is a zero tolerance for fighting. If a fight occurs players will be ejected from the current tournament as well as the following tournament.
- In last 5 minutes of 3rd period if there is a 5 goal lead game will play with running time
- Points accumulated from games amongst the tied-teams
- Goals against in the games played amongst the tied teams
- Goals against from all games played in the round-robin
- Goal differential from all games played in the round-robin
- In the instance that the tied teams are not able to be identified through the above criteria, a shoot-out will take place prior to the 3rd Place match to determine the appropriate placements.
In the result of a tie at end, there will be a tie breaking game played
Tournament Mixer- Thursday March 5th
Included with your registration is a tournament mixer taking place on Thursday night.
Following the final game of that evening there will be delicious food served for all tournament participants and you will receive a beverage drink ticket which is included in your tournament fees.
MENU COMING SOON!
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR TOURNAMENT PLAYERS
Make sure you have noted your scheduled game times on Monday, Thursday and Saturday as they begin right on time.
Familiarize yourself with your tournament rules in advance.
The Bistro is open on all Tournament game days! Head upstairs before and after your game times for a bite to eat and beverages. They will have specials for tournament players. Specials will be posted here soon!
When you arrive for your first game of the tournament you will find WWC tournament jerseys in your teams assigned colour on the bench in the skating lounge. If you rent a private hockey locker stall, your jersey will be placed in your stall.
At the end of all of your games, please return your jersey to the laundry basket that will be in the skating lounge. This way we can clean them, ensure all jerseys are accounted for and have them put away for future tournaments.