Member Hockey Tournament
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR OUR WWC MEMBER HOCKEY TOURNAMENT TAKING PLACE MARCH 4TH-7TH
Our Member Hockey Tournament is coming up MARCH 4th-9th and is for adult players of all levels. Games are played on our regular Member Hockey days (Mon/Thurs/Sat).
Register now ONLINE, by EMAIL or in your Men's/Ladies/Hockey Locker Room.
Registration Deadline: February 28th
4 Teams- Guaranteed 3 Refereed Games | Food & Complimentary Beverage Thursday Night
Your Hockey Committee will be meeting on Friday March 1st to draft the tournament teams. Each player will be contacted with their team information and game schedules.
MONDAY MARCH 4TH
7:00-8:00 PM TEAM 1 BLACK VS TEAM 2 WHITE
8:15-9:15 PM TEAM 3 RED VS TEAM 4 BLUE
THURSDAY MARCH 7TH
7:00-8:00 PM TEAM 3 RED VS TEAM 2 WHITE
8:15-9:15 PM TEAM 4 BLUE VS TEAM 1 BLACK
SATURDAY MARCH 9TH
12:00-1:00 PM TEAM 4 BLUE VS TEAM 2 WHITE
1:15-2:15 PM TEAM 1 BLACK VS TEAM 3 RED
FINALS 3:00-4:00 PM
If your schedule does not allow you to attend all games please note which game you will need to be absent.
Goalies must be present for all games.
- No slap shots (waist), if you do refs will blow the whistle and
face-off taken to the offending teams end.
- Each game will consist of 3 x 12 stop time periods.
- The roster that is completed when teams are formed is the roster for the ENTIRE TOURNAMENT. There will be no adding of players. There will not be a spare list.
- Any penalties will result in a 2min penalty
- Depending on severity of fouls, the committee will decide if individual is out for the remainder of the tournament.
- There is a zero tolerance for fighting. If a fight occurs players will be ejected from the current tournament as well as the following tournament.
- In last 5 minutes of 3rd period if there is a 5 goal lead game will play with running time
Tie Breaking Criteria:
- Points accumulated from games amongst the tied-teams
- Goals against in the games played amongst the tied teams
- Goals against from all games played in the round-robin
- Goal differential from all games played in the round-robin
- In the instance that the tied teams are not able to be identified through the above criteria, a shoot-out will take place prior to the 3rd Place match to determine the appropriate placements.
Tie at end of Final:
- 5min overtime, 3on3
- Penalty shots, 3 players – if tied
- Sudden death shoot-out
Tournament Mixer- Thursday November 1st
Following the tournament games on Thursday night we will be hosting a tournament mixer for players which is included with your registration in the tournament.
Make sure you have noted your scheduled game times on Monday, Thursday and Saturday as they begin right on time.
Familiarize yourself with your tournament rules in advance.
Remember that the Bistro is open on all Tournament game days! Head upstairs before and after your game times for a bite to eat and beverages. They will have some specials all players.
February 21, 2019
February 22, 2019
March 04 - 09, 2019
March 18 - 22, 2019
March 25 - 29, 2019