- by Elsie Guenther
Thank you members for your continued support of our Take Home Menu. Chef Dan is working on a few new items for next week.
This week we still have meals available for you!
We look forward to seeing you all in person soon.
- by Rob Guthrie
Covid bulletin #38
Dear Valued WWC Members,
Premier Brian Pallister and Dr. Brent Roussin, Manitoba’s chief provincial public health officer, announced that as of 12:01 a.m. on Thursday, November 12th, the province of Manitoba will move to the Critical level (red) on the #RestartMB Pandemic Response System to halt COVID-19 transmission and protect Manitoba’s most vulnerable citizens.
The new Critical (red) level restrictions will be in effect provincewide and include:
• Social contacts reduced to your household only. Social gatherings are not permitted.
• Travel to and from northern Manitoba is restricted and non-essential travel is discouraged.
• Retail businesses listed as critical services, such as grocery stores and pharmacies, can remain open at 25 per cent capacity.
• Retail businesses not on the list are able to provide e-service, curbside pickup or delivery services.
• All personal service businesses, including hair salons, barbers and sites offering manicures, pedicures and other esthetic services, must close.
• Gyms and fitness centres must close.
• Religious and cultural gatherings must close or be provided virtually only.
• Restaurants must close to the public and may be open for delivery, drive-thru or takeout only.
• All recreational activities, sports facilities, casinos, museums, galleries, libraries, movie theatres and concert halls must close.
As per the Government requirements, we will be closing at 9:00 pm on Wednesday November 11th.
We will be releasing information in the coming days on the following:
WWC flu shot clinic November 19th, 2020
Urban Prairie Cuisine's Take-out menu will only be available.
Projects while closed.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this closure once again. Stay healthy, stay safe and remember, we are all in this together.
Your WWC Management Team and Board of Directors
- by Jessica Barsky
Book a visit to the Junior Lounge or Babysitting Centre while you are visiting the Fitness Centre or getting a massage with Larisa. We are happy to still be able to see you all and create, learn and play with you!
Book in for care by calling the front desk.
- by Jessica Barsky
I know it is hard to have our new routines put on hold again and not be able to do all the activities we love. Now, more than ever, it is important that we do what we can to protect each other and right now that means staying home. Remember to keep your contacts limited to just those in your household and together we will see our way through this.
We look forward to seeing you back on the ice when it is safe to do so!
- by Jeff Mitchell
We are very thankful to still be able to offer all our different services in the Fitness facility during the current period of restrictions within our region.
FITNESS PROGRAMMING RUNNING
We have all our fitness programming running as we did last week with some changes to max capacities and locations for other classes to keep you all safe.
Our personal training services continue to operate as they always have. With other areas of the Club currently closed, now may be the perfect time to work on getting your health to where you want it or to get to the next level.
Our Athletic Therapy Clinic is still open for business and is a great compliment to your overall health and wellness. Get back to your best with A.T. at the WWC.
BOOK IN YOUR WWC HEALTH & FITNESS SERVICES TODAY
December 07, 2020
December 07, 2020
January 04 - 08, 2021