- REMEBER TO REGISTER! Only players who have pre-registered for the clinic are allowed to participate. No drop ins.
- Members can register for ONLY ONE CLINIC on days when back to back clinics are offered.
- If you are registered for a clinic but can't attend, please contact Reception and remove your name so members on the waiting list can be contacted.
- If you are on a waiting list for clinics that are full and not contacted to participate, you will be placed in the following week's clinic. We will contact you to confirm/remove your name for the next week's clinic
IMPROVING PRIME TIME BOOKING OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL MEMBERS
The Tennis Department, Management and booking site developer have heard many concerns about the difficulty in securing courts for casual play, especially during prime time hours. Please know that we are working diligently on many ideas and strategies to solve these concerns. We are hopeful we can tackle most of these concerns in the upcoming weeks. To avoid overloading and crashing the system with a massive change, we will instead make small adjustments each time and fix any bugs before we move on to the next adjustment. Thank you for your patience as we work and upload these adjustments.
IMPROVING PRIME TIME BOOKING - STARTING ON THE WEEKEND OF OCTOBER 31ST.
We are trying this first adjustment to help members get the chance to book in prime time.
- Saturdays and Sundays will now be prime time all day from 7:00 am - 9:00 pm.
- Adjust your booking habits and weekend schedule knowing you can only book and play once a day in advance.
- A new category in the legend on the booking site will be created and called "Same day/extra booking".
- For those looking to play twice on the same weekend day, you may consult the booking page the morning of and if there is an opening, you may call Reception starting at 7:00 am same day and book. Reception will input the names of your party using the new button. This will be on a first call, first serve basis.
IMPROVING PRIME TIME BOOKING - WHAT CAN YOU, AS A MEMBER, DO?
Be mindful that your fellow members also want to access and use the courts. Let's help each other out during these Covid times when no one is travelling and everyone is staying in town. Please help by:
- If you have already secured a match on any given day, please avoid booking a second match on the same day.
- Already playing a league match that day? Avoid booking the court again that day. Do it on a non league day.
- Not making a member court booking everyday. Try a clinic instead or explore a different sport in WWC!
Stay home if sick, even mildly.
Wash/Sanitize your hands frequently and cover your cough with your elbow.
Physically distance yourselves when around people not from your household