Our popular adult tennis games night "Fall Back Into Tennis!" is back. Here is a quick timeline:
- 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm - Arrive and have your FREE drink before we head out on court
- 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm - Singles portion of oncourt games
- 8:00 pm -9:00 pmish - Doubles portion, featuring triple threat!
- Dinner will be served somewhere in the middle of the festivities
Cost: $25.00 for Members and $35.00 for guests (includes a free drink, meal and all activities) OR
$15.00 for Members and $25.00 for guests (includes a free drink, meal with no oncourt activities)
Register at Front Reception on or before November 18th! Space is limited! Let's have some fun!
TAKE PRIDE IN YOUR COURTS!
Please remember to do the following:
- Pick up all balls and return them to the proper basket at the end of your hit
- Use the garbage cans for your trash! Especially the sharp lids from the ball cans! SAFETY FIRST!
- If you bring a plastic cup for water from the locker room, take it back to the locker room
COURTS ARE GETTING BUSY - DO NOT WASTE YOUR BOOKED COURT
Reminder to all Members: If you managed to secure a court booking and are no longer able to use it, CANCEL the booking through the website or contact Front Reception as soon as possible. Another Member will want to book it and there is nothing more frustrating than walking by the tennis area and seeing a booked court not being used! Thanks for everyone's attention on this!
BALL MACHINE CLUB!
Please ensure you follow the court booking policy when signing out and using the ball machine during prime time hours. Ball machine key sign out and registration is at the Front Reception desk.
- Sign up for a 5 hour package or 1 hour at a time
- Book the machine for 30 or 60 minutes.
- Prime time use is only allowed for group members so court usage is maximized.
- 5 hour package: Individual $50.00, 2 players $70.00 (split $35 each) or 3 or more $90.00 (split among the players)
- 1 hour at a time: $12.00 for individuals, $20.00 for 2 players (split) or $25.00 for 3 or more (split).
- Users must be 12 years of age or older to sign the machine out and have had a tutorial on ball machine functions and safety.