NEW HEALTH ORDERS ANNOUNCED
COVID-19 MEASURES EFFECTIVE AUGUST 7, 2021 WITHIN OUR FACILITY
We have been following all Manitoba Provincial guidelines and Public Health Orders throughout the entire COVID-19 pandemic and we will continue to do so.
Effective 12:01 am on Saturday, August 7th, there are changes coming to the Public Health Orders. The new public health orders will allow the following sectors to open without restrictions:
• indoor and outdoor gatherings at private residences;
• gyms and fitness centres;
• personal services such as hair and nail salons;
• day camps; and
• retail businesses, markets, garden centres and malls
*****Members will still be encouraged to prebook their activity.
Provincial public health officials strongly recommend the following:
• wearing masks in indoor public spaces for everyone who is not fully immunized including children under 12; and
• maintaining physical distancing of two metres (six feet) in indoor settings.
*****Masks will be mandatory when entering and exiting the building as well as in common high traffic areas such as reception, water fountains, bathrooms and when moving throughout the facility.
Masks are highly recommended in all areas of the Club when participating in your sport of choice.
We will continue with our “constantly cleaning” mentality. High touch points will be cleaned and disinfected multiple times a day for a daily deep clean.
We thank all our members and staff who have sought out vaccination at their earliest convenience and continue to do so. We encourage members who have not yet been able to get vaccinated to do so as this may become a requirement by public health like other regions.