Covid bulletin #38
Dear Valued WWC Members,
Premier Brian Pallister and Dr. Brent Roussin, Manitoba’s chief provincial public health officer, announced that as of 12:01 a.m. on Thursday, November 12th, the province of Manitoba will move to the Critical level (red) on the #RestartMB Pandemic Response System to halt COVID-19 transmission and protect Manitoba’s most vulnerable citizens.
The new Critical (red) level restrictions will be in effect provincewide and include:
• Social contacts reduced to your household only. Social gatherings are not permitted.
• Travel to and from northern Manitoba is restricted and non-essential travel is discouraged.
• Retail businesses listed as critical services, such as grocery stores and pharmacies, can remain open at 25 per cent capacity.
• Retail businesses not on the list are able to provide e-service, curbside pickup or delivery services.
• All personal service businesses, including hair salons, barbers and sites offering manicures, pedicures and other esthetic services, must close.
• Gyms and fitness centres must close.
• Religious and cultural gatherings must close or be provided virtually only.
• Restaurants must close to the public and may be open for delivery, drive-thru or takeout only.
• All recreational activities, sports facilities, casinos, museums, galleries, libraries, movie theatres and concert halls must close.
As per the Government requirements, we will be closing at 9:00 pm on Wednesday November 11th.
We will be releasing information in the coming days on the following:
WWC flu shot clinic November 19th, 2020
Urban Prairie Cuisine's Take-out menu will only be available.
Projects while closed.
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this closure once again. Stay healthy, stay safe and remember, we are all in this together.
Your WWC Management Team and Board of Directors