Join us for our Member Hockey Holiday Dinner Monday, December 19th.
This event is for everyone who is involved in Member Hockey no matter how often you make it out to games. We want to celebrate the
We share a common passion for the sport and keep active doing it in the amazing community of people at
We will play our Member Hockey game Monday December 19th at 8:00 pm as we normally do but those attending the dinner will leave the ice around 9:00 pm to come upstairs to the Fireplace room for dinner.
The dinner will be served at 9:30
Menu items are the following:
- Carved Striploin served with Wild Mushroom Sauce, Chutneys and Dijon Horseradish
- Sweet Honey Jack Smoked Ribs
- Pan Seared Salmon w/ Fresh Thyme and Tarragon Butter
- Grilled Garlic Lemon Rosemary Chicken Breast
- Classic Baked Potatoes with Sour Cream, Green Onions, and Bacon bits
- Roasted Golden Beets, Carrots, and Peppers w/ Asparagus
- Orzo Pasta Salad w/ Feta, Cucumbers, Dill, and Sundried Tomatoes
- Urban Salad w/ Red Onion, Tomato, Carrot, Crumbled Goat Cheese, Candied Pecans, Grapefruit, Lime Vinaigrette
- Imported Cheese and Crackers
- Tortes and Seasonal Sliced fruit
Includes 1 free beverage (wine, beer, spirit)
$30 plus taxes and gratuity.
Registration is required in order for the Chef and his team to prepare enough food. If you would like to attend and have not registered already please email me or call me by Friday December 16th.
Hope to see you for some good eats, drinks and company!