There will be no Member Hockey on Sunday April 16th, so players and goalies can enjoy time with their loved ones!
We have Member Hockey taking place at the regular times on Saturday April 15th and Monday April 17th.
MEMBER HOCKEY TOURNAMENT
Our Member Hockey Tournament is coming up April 24th-29th. Don't miss out on this fun social Hockey event!
We will be playing on regular Member Hockey game days Monday, Thursday and Saturday. Teams are guaranteed 3 games (see schedule below)
The tournament will be a great way to meet more people involved in Hockey at the WWC and the Bistro will be open for food and drink on all tournament evenings.
Games on Saturday will be followed by an amazing meal prepared by Urban Prairie Cuisine.
Register in the Men's Locker Room or Member Hockey Dressing room, online or by emailing me! Registration deadline is Monday, April 17th.
- No slap shots (above waist), if you do refs will blow the whistle and face-off taken to the offending teams end.
- Each game will consist of 3 x 12 stop time periods.
- The roster that is completed when teams are formed is the roster for the ENTIRE TOURNAMENT. There will be no adding of players. There will not be a spare list.
- Any penalties will result in a 2 minute penalty.
- Depending on severity of fouls, the committee will decide if individual is out for the remainder of the tournament.
- There is a zero tolerance for fighting. If a fight occurs players will be ejected from the current tournament as well as the following tournament.
- In last 5 minutes of 3rd period if there is a 5 goal lead game will play with running time.
TIE BREAKING CRITERIA
- Points accumulated from games amongst the tied teams
- Goals against in the games played amongst the tied teams
- Goals against from all games played in the round-robin
- Goal differential from all games played in the round-robin
*In the instance that the tied teams are not able to be identified through the above criteria, a shoot-out will take place prior to the 3rd place match to determine the appropriate placements.
Tie at end of the final:
- 5 minute overtime, 3 on 3
- Penalty shots, 3 players – if tied
- Sudden death shoot-out
Following the tournament at 6:00 pm on Saturday April 29th we will be hosting a dinner banquet for all players, which is included with your registration in the tournament.
Those wishing to bring guests to the banquet or members wishing to attend the dinner but cannot play in the tournament are welcome, please email me to register.
Dinner cost: $16.00 plus taxes and gratuity.
An entry gift will be provided to all tournament players as well as a gift card draw will be held for all in attendance at the post tournament dinner.
Monday April 24th:
7:00-8:00 pm -Team 1 vs Team 2
8:15-9:15 pm -Team 3 vs Team 4
Thursday April 27th:
7:00-8:00 pm -Team 3 vs Team 2
8:15-9:15 pm -Team 4 vs Team 1
Saturday April 29th:
1:30-2:30 pm -Team 4 vs Team 2
2:45-3:45 pm -Team 1 vs Team 3
4:14-5:15 pm -Finals
6:00 pm -Dinner banquet upstairs in the Bistro