There will be no Skills & Drills session on Wednesday, July 1st as the Club is closed for Canada Day.
NO PRIVATE SKATING LESSONS
There will be no private or semi-private skating lessons on Thursday, July 2nd as the Club will be open reduced hours.
- No drop ins
- Arrive no more than 20 minutes before your scheduled time. Leave at the end of your scheduled times to reduce your time at the Club.
- Do not congregate in the parking lot before or after your ice time.
- No equipment including pucks will be loaned, be sure to bring all of your own items.
- Adhere to all distancing rules
- Sanitize your hands before entering the arena
- Skate tying can be done in the Skating Lounge, but otherwise, arrive already dressed or visit your men’s or ladies’ locker areas for changing before and after your skate
- No arena dressing rooms are provided during Open Ice, General Skate or General Hockey
- You must bring your own water bottle, water coolers are not available at this time
- NO SPITTING
MEMBER ICE USE
There are 3 types of member skating times available. Be sure you know the rules for each type of session and contact the Front Desk to book in your visit. You can book up to 2 days in advance. Our schedule is also posted online for you to view available times. Make sure you know all the appropriate protocols from our Covid-19 Member Manual and have signed your Member Declaration before your first visit.
General Skate times are set aside for the enjoyment of members. There are no sticks or pucks allowed on the ice at these times and children under the age of 7 must be supervised by an adult. Please check the skating schedule for General Skate Times.
General Hockey times are set aside for the enjoyment of members. Sticks and pucks are allowed on the ice during these times, skaters are required to wear a helmet and children under the age of 7 must be supervised by an adult. Pick up hockey is not allowed during General Hockey. This ice is not meant to run a practice session with multiple people. No pylons or other equipment is permitted. If you are looking to run a skills practice session, you can rent ice privately. Please check the skating schedule for General Hockey and Skate Times.
Open Ice is shared between all members whether you are just coming for a skate or also bringing your stick and puck.