With a few dozen members taking part this year, it was great to see so many close races and individual improvements throughout the month in many different categories.
AND THE WINNERS ARE…
Congratulations to our 2019 Fitness Challenge Champions. Here are the final results, challenge Champions and which records are New All-time Club Records.
• 2 Minute Bike - 1.0 miles were completed by Hugh T.
This result just missed tying the Club’s all-time record.
• 2 Minute Row - 641 meters were completed by Mr. Rob G!
This result was also within striking distance of the all-time record.
• 2 Minutes on Jacobs Ladder - 296 feet climbed by Hunter K!
Within about 20 feet of the all-time record.
• CN Tower Climb on the Stair Master has been completed in 1:48 by Ellen G!
NEW CLUB RECORD!
• The 1 mile run - completed in 5 minutes by Hugh T!
TYING THE CLUB RECORD!
• 50 consecutive push-ups have been completed by Mev P!
• 24 consecutive chin-ups have been completed by Vince C!
Defending Champion from 2018!
• Front Plank held for 11:34 by Hugh T!
Destroying his personal best from last year.
• Wall sit held for 9:09 by Celeste M!
NEW CLUB RECORD!
• 35 minutes of continuous skipping by Meagan W!
Defending Champion from 2018 almost beating her all-time club record!
• 2 Minutes at Level 5 on the VMX Rope - 426 Feet completed by Dan H!
CHALLENGE THE FITNESS PROS FOR PRIZES ALL NEXT WEEK!
Pick your challenge among the following for fun, fitness and prizes:
-1 minute push-up challenge (most push-ups completed in 60 seconds)
-1 minute VMX Rope Climb (Total feet completed at set resistance)
-1 minute Row Challenge (Total meters completed)
-1 minute Jacobs Ladder (total feet climbed)
To set up these fun fitness challenges all next week please contact Fitness Director, Jeff Mitchell by email.
FITNESS PROGRAMMING DATE REMINDERS
Our fitness programming for the Winter session will wrap up on Friday, March 22nd, followed by our one week spring break from regular programming with spring scheduled to start right after spring break on Monday, April 1st.