Effective Monday September 28th
• You are required to wear a mask in all indoor public places and at all gatherings (indoor and outdoor).
• All our Team Members are required to wear masks as well as our members will also be required to wear masks (only in common areas, not while exercising), until further notice.
• Fitness clubs, gyms and training facilities, martial arts, gymnastic clubs, yoga studios and dance, theatre and music schools must remain at occupancy levels of 50 per cent or one person per 10 square metres, whichever is less.
Please remember -
• Stay home when sick.
• Practice social distancing, hand washing/sanitizing and cough etiquette.
• Follow public health guidance on travel and self-isolation.
JUNE 1ST, 2020
Dear Valued WWC Members,
In order to return to the Club, we require you to do 2 things:
1) Read our Covid 19 Member Manual and familiarizing yourself with the Club protocol.
2) Sign your Member Declaration. You can do it online or in person at the front desk on your first visit.
WATCH OUR VIDEO
The Winnipeg Winter Club is a private, member-owned club that offers a one-of-a-kind combination of sports and amenities in a 100,000+ square foot facility unlike any other in Manitoba. It offers a unique balance of recreation, relaxation and refreshment in the heart of Winnipeg.
WWC PURPOSE STATEMENT
WWC is a member-owned sports and social club that provides facilities, programs, and services which enhance our community through physical fitness and social connections.
The Junior Lounge and Babysitting Centre will be closed on Wednesday, November 11th.
As much as this year's Halloween may be very different than in recent years, we hope all our WWC members have a safe and happy Halloween.
The Aquatics Department would like to find out how many members are interested in enrolling their kids into a Bronze Medallion/Cross course for the winter session.
For any level adult players looking to improve their skills.
Is your child between the age of 9-14 years old and looking for a new sport to try out?
We are doing all we can to keep people safe and that means a change to the way we have always done things. Please keep your mask on while ordering at the till and until you are seated.
Our online booking system is up and running!
- REMEBER TO REGISTER!