(Programs are for members only. Non-members please contact Janet Thorpe for membership information)
From infants to seniors, our indoor pool is perfect for your family! The pool is sixty feet long and twenty-five feet wide, with four lanes available for the endurance minded swimmer.
The Aquatics Centre is full of recreational programs to suit every need!
Learn to swim in our Red Cross Swim Kids Program or stay in shape with an Aquafit Class or arrange for a private or semi-private swimming lesson.
There's lots of free time to swim for pleasure too!
We will provide all our members with an opportunity to enjoy the water in a clean and safe environment through water safety instruction, fun and fitness.
Christine Hysop- Aquatics Supervisor
Her interest to teach swimming and lifeguard came later in life than most, having received most of her certificates in the last few years.
Kristen’s certificates include the following from the Red Cross; Assistant Water Safety Instructor, Water Safety Instructor and First Aid/CPR.
Through the Lifesaving Society she has obtained her National Lifeguard Pool, Bronze Medallion & Bronze Cross.
In 2004 she completed her certificate in Surface Water Rescue Technician from the Manitoba Emergency Services College and in 2008 received her Pleasure Craft Operator Card from the National Boating Safety School.
Check out H2O Aquatics Academy at the link below! They are the new group who have brought their lessons to the WWC to improve Aquatic literacy
- Upcoming Events
- Thu. 11 Feb, 2016 (9:15 am - 10:15 am)
- Fri. 12 Feb, 2016 (9:15 am - 10:15 am)
- Mon. 15 Feb, 2016 (9:15 am - 10:15 am)
- Tue. 16 Feb, 2016 (9:15 am - 10:15 am)
- Tue. 16 Feb, 2016 (4:15 pm - 5:00 pm)
- Tue. 16 Feb, 2016 (4:30 pm - 5:00 pm)
- Tue. 16 Feb, 2016 (5:00 pm - 5:30 pm)
- Wed. 17 Feb, 2016 (9:15 am - 10:15 am)
- Thu. 18 Feb, 2016 (9:15 am - 10:15 am)
- Fri. 19 Feb, 2016 (9:15 am - 10:15 am)